The Advanced Practitioner Programme addresses the “what next” questions of the GLP and Action-Inquiry Certification Workshop towards developing a wider community of practice and inquiry. It will:
- Enlarge your own capacity as a leader
- Enhance your ability to land vertical development in organisations
- Deepen your coaching capability
- Expand your repertoire of tools and insights
- Enable you to more habitually practice action-inquiry, developmental fluidity, and to more fully inhabit the action-logics available to you
Exploring much deeper than GLA’s Certification programme, this workshop will accelerate your understanding and practice of the GLP and Action Inquiry at individual and group levels. It will also explore developmental themes that are experienced personally and across organisations – and how you might shift them.
We’ll look, for example, at themes of Power and Time and see how they are undercurrents in our lives and organisations. Case studies, peer reviews and hands-on practice will enable practitioners to take this work to a new level of understanding.
This programme consists of:
You will engage in a deep dive into the theoretical and practical elements of developmental action-logics. It is therefore essential that you are actively engaged with this work; debriefing, discussing and integrating developmental action-logics into your leadership practice, coaching or consulting.
2.5 hour sessions starting at 11:00 EST / 12:00 EDT / 16:00 UK / 17:00 CET on:
- Monday 14th March 2022
- Thursday 7th April 2022
- Thursday 12th May 2022
- Wednesday 8th June 2022
- Tuesday 12th July 2022
- Tuesday 13th September 2022
- Wednesday 12th October 2022
- and Tuesday 15th November 2022
This programme is suitable for leaders, corporate leadership & OD practitioners, coaches and consultants. A prerequisite is attendance at the GLP certification workshop (or equivalent).
Please click here for more details. We look forward to welcoming you.