This new programme looks beyond individual transformation and offers insights into bringing about change within an organisational context. Join us as we explore multiple perspectives of vertical organisational development and discover GLA’s unique tools which help support the Action Inquiry approach. Please click here for more details or watch our video below to find out more.
Ideal for coaches, consultants and corporate organisational development practitioners who wish to further their developmental learning within an organisational context, this programme is offered over six, interactive sessions and is being run at times suitable for our Europe & US communities.
The themes we will be exploring include:
- Organisational Stages of Development – How can Organisations match the growth they see in their leaders
- The Organisation as Human (Complex Adaptive) System – How does a systemic view of change differ from traditional change methodologies, Informal and Formal Systems, Using Constellation Tools in Organisations
- Liberating Structures: Enabling Organisational Transformation
- The ‘I to We Bridge’ How to support developing leaders, fit into, increase contribution to, and shift their organisational context
- Designing Vertical Leadership Interventions
- Organisational Pullbacks: Where do they get stuck? When is it helpful and when is it not so? How do we unstick the stuck?
- Organisational Culture through a Vertical Lens
- Collaborative Developmental Action Inquiry (CDAI) as an Engine for Transformation
Offered by Richard Izard and Danny Morris alongside a facilitation team including Professor Bill Torbert, our Senior Associates and members of our International Coaching Bench, this certification programme comprehensively blends the what, why and how of organisational transformational development. For more details, click here.
On completion, participants will be awarded a Certificate in Vertical Organisational Development.
Our first programme will run on November: 2, 3, 8, 10, 16, 18 with sessions running from 11:00 to 14:30 ET / 16:00 to 19:30 UK / 17:00 TO 20:30 CET. For those who have not attended one of our AI & GLP Foundation Workshops, participants will need to attend an additional Overview of the GLP & Action Logics session on October 21st from 11:00 to 14:00 ET / 16:00 to 19:00 UK / 17:00 to 20:00 CET.
For more information and to book your place, please email Alison.